Science! Science!

mind=blown

freaking awesome dood, great art, very funny, and even off topical, still great, btw i saw that dead space plasma cutter, nice bonus for the fans..

make more!

BaconSamurai responds:

OMG you noticed the plasma cutter! No one does...

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

what the deal

okay i agree with the billions who say so, this is not a flash animation but I'd rather my favorite website make a small real life video, with some nice 3d animation as opposed tot he alternate text update and advertisement for march 6th.

keep it up my heroes tom and dan.

Transformers The Movie Transformers The Movie

pure awesome

kick ass dude love it, can't ait to see the final version of your other movie/trailer your working on now.

BouncexFlash v.02 BouncexFlash v.02

good i think

very nice, well synced up wotht he music which i always like to see. but not an insult or anythgin btu what the hell just happened, i think someone stole something and love was found... but maybe not... and a meat ball?

none-the-less very good, and hope for some more! maybe even an explanatory flash to follow this for the very confused.

PEACETANK PEACETANK

wow

this filled me woith so much i was stunned, and that didn't even make sense (my comment not video)

Barking up the Wrong Tree Barking up the Wrong Tree

very nice

quite a cute animation, i really have nothing to complain about i liek the feeling the dog is able to show, i think this is quite a good piece. keep it up.