View Profile boxlessthought

1 w/ Response

awesome

a very impressive game, well designe,d fun to play, and actually makes you fel liek your on acid, (not that i would know) only problem is it needs a good preloader, and maybe an ingame option to se "how-to play" and unless i missed it a way to send int he next row early so one does not need to wait. still freaking crazy-cool! (i can't se straight dood!)

I3UnGEE responds:

Thanks for the input, but there is a "How-To" button right above the "Play" button.

great art work

very fun little piece of artwork, (reason dress up games are even around is more art) but i must warn anyone playing, if you change who you're dressing up to Tom Fulp (last character) DO NOT i repeat DO NOT right clikc, and click "forward" and if you have too, NSFW

very fun

an addictive ans simple the game which is the best kind of flash game, well designed, great audio, and all round amazing little piece, thanks for the fun! and hope to see more soon!

very fun

I'm always a fan of a very simple game, and i love it when htye get this addictive, very good, and only hope more along this line will become popular.

I'm an amateur flash artist, learning the stuff ins school and applying what i learn to some fun little (yet no where near as professional as some on NG) animations, and maybe some of my custom tunes soon too.

28, Male